- StreamNative Cloud
Messaging systems are most powerful when you can easily use them with external systems like databases and other messaging systems.
Pulsar IO connectors enable you to easily create, deploy, and manage connectors that interact with external systems, such as AWS S3 cloud storage, Amazon Kinesis, and so on.
Pulsar IO connectors includes source and sink. This diagram illustrates the relationship between source, Pulsar, and sink.
A source is an application that ingests data from an external system into Pulsar. Common sources include other messaging systems and firehose-style data pipeline APIs.
A sink is an application that egresses data from Pulsar to an external system. Common sinks include other messaging systems, as well as SQL and NoSQL databases.
Currently, StreamNative Cloud supports the following connectors:
- AMQP1_0 source and sink connectors
- AWS Lambda sink connector
- AWS SQS (source and sink) connectors
- Cloud Storage sink connector
- Debezium Microsoft SQL Server source connector
- Debezium MongoDB source connector
- Debezium MySQL source connector
- Debezium PostgreSQL source connector
- Elasticsearch sink connector
- Google BigQuery sink connector
- Kafka source connector
- Kinesis source and sink connectors
- Snowflake sink connector