- StreamNative Managed Cloud
Stop charges for your Pulsar cluster
If you no longer need a Pulsar cluster and don’t want it to be charged for any longer, you can delete your Pulsar clusters and instances using the StreamNative Cloud Console or the StreamNative Cloud CLI tool (snctl).
- Before deleting a cluster, ensure you have proper backup and disaster recovery procedures in place to minimize the risk of data loss or service disruption.
- Billing for usage is by hour and any charges for usage before you deleted your Pulsar cluster and instance will still appear on your next bill.
Step 1: Log in to the StreamNative Cloud Console
Navigate to the StreamNative Cloud Console login page. Follow the prompts to log in to the StreamNative Cloud Console.
Step 2: Delete your Pulsar cluster
After you delete your Pulsar cluster, all data is lost.
If your Pulsar cluster has been deployed successfully, follow these steps:
- On the left navigation pane, in the Admin area, click Pulsar Clusters.
- Select the Overview tab.
- In the Warning section, click Delete Cluster. A dialog box displays asking, Are you sure you want to delete this?
- Enter the cluster name and then click Confirm.
Step 3: Delete your instance
- On the left navigation pane, click Dashboard.
- On the Instances card, click the Setting icon to list all the instances available for the organization.
- Click the ellipsis at the end of the row of the instance that you want to delete, and then click Delete.
- Enter the instance name and then click Confirm.
For details about how to delete your Pulsar cluster and instance using the StreamNative Cloud CLI tool (snctl), see the following topics: