- StreamNative Platform
- Release notes
Release note V1.3.0
StreamNative Platform 1.3.0 is now available. This release includes documentation updates for the following topics.
- Object Storage Solutions: StreamNative Platform supports the following object storage solutions for Tiered Storage. For details, see Tiered Storage.
- AWS S3
- GCP GCS
- Azure Blob Storage
- Istio Support: StreamNative Platform integrates with Istio, to allow users outside a Kubernetes cluster to access KoP, Pulsar brokers, and StreamNative Console services. For details, see configure Istio.
- Disabling Vault Authentication: StreamNative Platform supports disabling Vault authentication. When Vault authentication is disabled, you can use the initialized username and password to log in to StreamNative Console. For details, see login for no authentication.
- Azure OAuth2 Authentication: StreamNative Platform supports logging in to Grafana through Azure AD OAuth2 authentication. For details, see configure Grafana.
- Kubernetes Pod Tuning: StreamNative Platform allows you to set Pod resource requests and limits to tune the performance of the StreamNative Platform clusters and their applications. For details, see CPU and Memory resources.
- Advanced Configuration Options: StreamNative provides advanced configuration options so that you can customize the StreamNative Platform based on your situation. For details, see Advanced configuration.
- Kubernetes Pod Scheduling: StreamNative supports scheduling StreamNative component Pods on Kubernetes nodes to get the optimal performance out of StreamNative Platform. For details, see configure Pod scheduling.
- CLI Tools: StreamNative Platform provides a CLI tool, named Pulsar Consistency Check (PCK), for validating the consistency between Pulsar metadata and data. It gets the topic metadata from ZooKeeper and checks whether the ledger ID exists in BookKeeper or tiered storage. For details, see PCK overview.