- Getting Started
- About StreamNative
StreamNative Cloud provides an easy-to-use and fully-managed Pulsar service in the public cloud. It’s API-driven for easy integration with continuous-delivery pipelines. Securely connect to clusters based on OAuth 2.0 and TLS. Automated cluster upgrades mean zero downtime for your enterprise. You can sign up for StreamNative Cloud through the StreamNative website to create and manage StreamNative Cloud resources and Pulsar components. You can also use the StreamNative Cloud CLI tool (snctl) for managing StreamNative Cloud resources.
Cloud products provide all the features of Pulsar plus StreamNative’s tooling to remove the complexity of managing Apache Pulsar.
- Hosted and Managed Cloud offer a flexible model of clusters either running in StreamNative’s cloud or in an organization’s own Cloud accounts.
- Private Cloud (aka Platform) is a complete unified messaging and streaming platform—ready out of the box with enterprise-grade configurations. It is a solution for organizations who want to manage Pulsar in their own environments.
- Learn about StreamNative Cloud resources and Pulsar components in the Concepts topic.
- Sign in to and get started with StreamNative Cloud by following the quick start.
- See the snctl reference topic for information on installing and using snctl.