StreamNative releases a cloud-native, unified messaging and streaming platform powered by Apache Pulsar. StreamNative Platform 1.0.0 provides a complete, declarative API-driven experience for deploying and self-managing Apache Pulsar in your private environments.
StreamNative platform enables you and your team to:
- Deploy and manage in the private environment of your choice to reduce operational costs
- Run a secure, reliable, and production-ready messaging and streaming platform to reduce risk and costly resource investments
- Run messaging and streaming workloads consistently
- Scale to meet business demands with efficient use of resources
This release includes the following major highlights.
- StreamNative Platform supports Apache Pulsar 2.8.0.
- StreamNative Console: provide new user experience with new UI.
- pulsarctl CLI tool
- Backup and restore tools
- Pulsar E2E/SLA latency monitoring tool
For more information about the StreamNative Platform V1.0.0 release, check out the release blog.