- StreamNative Managed Cloud
StreamNative Cloud provides an easy-to-use and fully-managed Pulsar service in the public cloud. It's API-driven for easy integration with continuous-delivery pipelines. Securely connect to clusters based on OAuth 2.0 and TLS. Automated cluster upgrades mean zero downtime for your enterprise. You can sign up for StreamNative Cloud through the StreamNative website to create and manage StreamNative Cloud resources and Pulsar components. You can also use the StreamNative Cloud CLI tool (snctl) for managing StreamNative Cloud resources.
- Follow the StreamNative Cloud QuickStart.
- Follow the Kafka on StreamNative Cloud QuickStart.
- Learn about StreamNative Cloud resources and Pulsar components in the Concepts topic.
- See the snctl reference topic for information on installing and using snctl.